Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sanding, sanding.....and more sanding.



I haven't been blogging because I am so swamped with custom projects! I am working on some beautiful pieces for a nursery, a little girl's room, a sexy boudoir, a French inspired living room and a new home for a lovely young couple. 


I have a small mountain of dressers and drawers that were just sanded and I think my clothes have about a pound of dust in them. Sometimes I feel like I must leave a trail like Pig-Pen when I walk around.....no joke. The good news is that I was able to prime them all today....hooray! 


I have a couple topics in mind for some future posts but they will have to wait for a couple days so I can catch up. I also just finished the corner china cabinet for my own kitchen and I can't wait to show everyone - but that's for another day. Now it's time for bed before I fall asleep face first on the computer.
Photobucket